Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы

среда, 1 июня 2011 г.

Letter for kind pandas

Greetings to all pandas! I Shiny18. You likely have noticed that my blog Russian, but I write in English. Sometimes I don't understand some words, because I from Russia. When there was a Russian panfu to me on it was much more cheerful and easier to play. You from England and you communicate in a native language, oh, the lucky! Russian панфу have removed because in it a maximum of 350 persons was - very little, only spare cash on updatings, but these children, start up them a little, but they too CHILDREN, and have the right to play. I want to restore Russian panfu. Write in comments if want certainly, "Return Russky Panfu"Or check "Good"
Yours Shiny18
In advance thanks
Happy Children"s day

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий